Easy Returns & Refunds
Can I exchange a product or request a refund?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. We will gladly accept returns for an exchange or a refund for any eligible products (see below) purchased from Elly-K.com.au within 7 days of receiving your original order. (Only valid for Australia only)
- Note: Only one wig per order can be returned for exchange or refund.
- Note: If a client repeatedly returns products, Elly-K.com.au reserves the right not to supply future goods to the individual concerned.
Return Instructions for Australia Only.
- They are NO restocking on orders returned for exchange or refund.
- Prior to any return, email us at [email protected] and we will email you a return authorisation number and instructions to return the product(s). This must be obtained before any product can be returned.
- Wig or hairpiece products must not have been worn, styled, brushed, and must be returned with all the original packaging with tags still attached and must have any contact with food smells, hair spray, perfume, or cigarette odours.
- The tags must not be removed from any of the pieces when trying on.
- After we receive and approve your return, we will exchange it if you want to exchange it or we will issue a refund for the value of the product being returned. Once the return has been approved, it takes 1 or 2 days for Elly-K.com.au to issue the refund to your payment provider. Some banks and credit card providers may take a bit longer to apply the credit to your account.
- NOTE: A wig hygiene cap liner is provided with every wig order for use when trying on the wig. The use of this cap liner helps to maintain the product’s eligibility for return.
Which products are eligible for returns?
- All wigs, toppers and hairpieces.
- We provide a complimentary wig cap in each shipment for hygienic purposes. This helps to maintain the product’s eligibility for return. In the event you return any wigs, please keep the cap as a gift from us to you.
Which products CANNOT be returned?
- All accessories.
- All items on Clearance. All sales are final on Clearance models.
Here are a few things we need you to keep in mind
- You are responsible for the return carriage of the goods.
- We advise using a track and trace service with the Post Office with a signature on delivery when you return a product.
- If a client repeatedly returns products, we reserve the right not to supply future products.
Returning from outside of Australia
- Products that are delivered outside of Australia cannot be returned unless there are defective or the wrong product. In that case, contact us at [email protected] with your order number.
Cannot find what you are looking for or have any questions?
- No problem! Email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you.