20% OFF ALL WIGS! Code YES20 (Except on Wigs Already on Sale) | Shop Now | Dont Miss out
Many first-time wig-wearers wonder how best to put a wig on.
It’s easy! Here’s how
- Hold your wig by the label at the back.
- Place the front of the wig on your forehead.
- Gently pull the back of the wig down to the nape of your neck.
- Check that the base of the wig is comfortable and centred on your nape.
- Feel around the base of the wig with your fingers, to make sure hair is not caught underneath the wig.
- Check that the metal clips on the sides of the wig ar centred on your temples.
- Make sure the clips are level.
- Now your wig is on evenly.
- Your hairline should be a 4-finger-width from your eyebrows, for the most natural look.
- Smooth or shake your hair into place. Done!