What are lace front wigs?
So, you’re interested in lace front wigs? This type of wig is also sometimes called a lace wig, a front lace wig or a lace frontal wig. These are all essentially the same however there may be some subtle differences between brands.
A lace front wig has an almost invisible lace front which then has hairs hand tied to it. The delicate lace combined with hand tying gives the appearance of a natural looking hairline – it appears as though the hairs are growing from the scalp of the wearer.
The lace front is a great feature in a wig as it offers the wearer adaptability with their hairstyles, with the main advantage being that hair can be styled off the face and away from the forehead. This can give the wearer added confidence that their wig looks as natural, and fabulous, as possible.
This type of wig can be made from synthetic and human hair types which means there is sure to be a lace front wig that suits all requirements and budgets. A lace front wig can be worn by anyone, and a wig can combine a lace front with other features to further enhance the wearability of the wig.
What lace front combinations are available?
A lace front wig is a great option for those that wish to wear their hair styled off of their forehead, or if the wearer just wants to know their hairline always looks as natural as possible. Now that you know all about lace front wigs, here is some additional information that can be helpful when choosing your wig.
Did you know that lace front wigs are often combined with other premium wig features to create stunning and natural wig options? The following combinations are available for purchase:
- Lace front with a monofilament parting – hair on the wig parting is hand tied to a monofilament section which makes the hair look as though it is growing from the scalp. See our monofilament parting wigs here.
- Lace front with a monofilament top – hair on the wig top is hand tied to a monofilament section which makes the hair look as though it is growing from the scalp. See our monofilament top wigs here.
- Lace front with a monofilament crown – hair on the wig crown is hand tied to a monofilament section which makes the hair look as though it is growing from the scalp. See our monofilament crown wigs here.
- Lace front, hand tied – these caps are 100% hand tied and give the most natural look available. See our hand tied wigs here.
- Lace front, wefted cap – other than the lace front, the hair is machine sewn onto the cap. Wefted caps are lightweight, durable and easy-care. See our wefted cap wigs here.
With the variety of lace front wig options available, there is a style and price point to suit everyone. Now that you have learnt about the features and benefits of lace front wigs all that’s left is to decide which wig is your favourite! Feel free to browse our lace front wigs collection.
Caring for your lace front wig.
Remember, a lace front wig is made of premium, delicate materials and needs to be treated with care. Be gentle when fitting your wig and don’t forget to remove your wig before sleeping and showering. Follow the links below to view our handy guides explaining how to care for and wash different types of wigs:
- Caring for your synthetic hair wig
- Caring for your human hair wig
- Caring for your heat friendly synthetic hair wig
If you have any questions about wigs please contact us via phone or send us an email. Alternatively visit the friendly team at one of our stores located throughout Australia. We are happy to help in any way we can.